$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours (business days) in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Schedule/Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
Court Appearances, Subpoenas and Testimony
Redstone Marital and Family Services, Inc., values and respects the judicial system and how Therapists can play an important role in the legal process. Due to respecting this process and the time it requires to be prepared, Redstone Marital and Family Services, Inc. charges a fee to appear in court and conduct court-related activities.
Therefore, we wish to have a clear understanding of the expectations and fees: A. The fee for court appearances is:
- $1700 per full day ($220 per hour)
- In addition to the court appearance or testimony, there is a charge for three (3) hours preparation for testifying – ($680)
- In order to insure the availability of the therapist, a retainer of $1200 must be paid in advance of the court appearance. In the event of cancellation of the court appearance, the deposit will be forfeited unless Redstone MFS receives a cancellation notice at least 72 hours (3 business days) prior to the scheduled court appearance.
B. Preparation time (including submission of records, reports, assessment compilation, etc): $220 per hour.
C. Other court-related time and preparation (Including phone calls, depositions, etc): $220 per hour
D. All attorney fees and costs incurred by the therapist as a result of legal action.
E. These fees are in effect unless previous contract obligations dictate otherwise.
F. Travel time will be billed at normal rate ($150/hr).